[robocup-msrs] question

Nikos Vlassis vlassis at dpem.tuc.gr
Mon Jun 25 09:57:53 EDT 2007

Dear Kyle,

maybe you can help with this. I have trouble understanding what this
piece of code is exactly doing:

_robuDOG = ServiceForwarder<robudog.RobuDOGOperations>(pt.Service + "/robudog");

The pt.Service is
 ..../blueteam/field/2/simulatedsoccerplayer/robotmotioncontrol

and after executing the above command the _robuDOG service reads
 Robosoft.RobuBOX.RobuDOG.DOG.Proxy.RobuDOGOperations

1) In the service directory I don't see the service
 ..../blueteam/field/2/simulatedsoccerplayer/robotmotioncontrol/robudog

2) where we do see the _robuDOG service running?

thanks
Nikos