[robocup-msrs] changing the number of Robudog players inthe simulator

Dom Larkin doml25 at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Jun 25 03:45:39 EDT 2007

Thanks Andrew.

Now, I do see that the unwanted services are dropped once the extra dogs are
deleted.

But

 I was trying to have it work similar to the NXT simulation where I can
prevent them from loading the robots.

Currently I am waiting for all the services for the four robuDOGS to load
then deleting the unwanted robots. (I also tried deleting the robots before
they completely load and it seems to lock up the system.)

This makes debugging of the start up routines more difficult and time
consuming for me.

For example, I recently realized that my services for the robuDOG legs load
after entering the playing state. I am now trying to have them load before
entering this state. Doing this would be much faster if I only had one dog

Thanks

Dom Larkin