[robocup-msrs] question about Robudog referee

Andrew Williams jayhawkeye at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 17:30:39 EDT 2007

Hello,

We have a couple of questions:

1.  How do we get the Robudog referee go from the Initial, Ready, Set,
Playing, and Penalized state in the simple robudog soccer player example?
Just starting this example up using the
simulatedsoccer.robudog.fourplayers.manifest.xml doesn't seem to ever get us
to the playing state.  We want the GetFrame to be called so that the
ProcessFrameAndDetermineBehavior will be executed.

2.  How do we set up the Referee, the blue team, and red team on different
machines?

I apologize if these questions have been asked before.

-- Andrew
SpelBots