[robocup-msrs] Questions about robudog

Jackson Matsuura jackson at ita.br
Tue Jun 19 14:05:48 EDT 2007

Hi Ivan, you can change the tilt and pan of the camera.
Using the provided user interface it is jut slice the Pan and Tilt in
the Camera Control subgroup. (select the robot camera at the
visualization window to see the changes better).

Via code, try this:
             robudog.Pan PanOrder = new robudog.Pan();
             PanOrder.Body = new robudog.PanRequest();
             PanOrder.Body.delta = 1.0f;
             _robuDOG.Post(PanOrder);

             robudog.Tilt TiltOrder = new robudog.Tilt();
             TiltOrder.Body = new robudog.TiltRequest();
             TiltOrder.Body.delta = 0.5f;
             _robuDOG.Post(TiltOrder);

The values are not delta, but absolute positions, so a delta of 0.5
do not mean a change of 0.5, but a position of 0.5.

you can paste this code in the
controlRobuDog()
or in the
ProcessFrameAndDetermineBehavior()
procedures of the simplerobudogsoccer example.

Jackson
Brasil-MC - Part of the Brazilian National Team