[robocup-msrs] New Info?

Jackson Matsuura jackson at ita.br
Fri Jun 15 14:12:43 EDT 2007

Hi all.

1- Is there new code to solve the "teleport problem"? Today my
attacker scored a goal and it was teleported to outworld. To tell the
true he was just teleported back to our field (not over the
goalkeeper), but it bounced and left the field and the "surface" and
his y position became -30.000 or something like that hehe. I think
that you should take more care about the legs position when
teleporting. I already had some "bouncing" after editing the positon
of the RubuDogs that do not were in "zero" position at edition time.

2- Updated Rule version?

3- There is any way to stop a already issue movement command for the RobuDog?
As we will not direct control the motors, but just ask for a movement
sequence to be done, the RobuDog should stuck in the middle of a
movement. I would like to know if there is an "abort" movement
sequence command that we should sent if we "think" that a movement is
stuck in the middle.

4- Also, I`m guessing that the boundary violation is tricked by
"crossing the line" and not by "staying out of the field" not? An
attacker bounced fast out of the playing field and were not teleported back.

Thanks

Jackson
Brasil-MC