[robocup-msrs] Questions about position and goalkeeper

Kyle Johns kylej at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 13 20:29:39 EDT 2007

1)       You can find out the initial position of each player by pressing F5 to put the simulator into edit mode shortly after the dogs are placed.  Select the player you are interested in from the list of entities in the upper-left pane.  Properties for that player appear in the lower-left pane and show the position and rotation of the entity.

2)      The goalkeeper has one privilege over the field player.  He can go inside the goal area.  The field player cannot.  Both players can go anywhere they want on the field and kick the ball.  The goalkeeper does not have to stay inside the goal area.
-Kyle