[robocup-msrs] Answers to questions

Kyle Johns kylej at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 8 14:12:58 EDT 2007

OK, OK.  You're right that we will need to adopt the rule about covering the goal from the four-legged league.  If the goalie covers more than 50% of the goal for more than 3 seconds, he will be penalized.  I'll update the rules with more specific language in a day or two.

I am trying to come up with a way for you to retrieve field position prior to the competition but that method will not work during the competition.  You need to rely on vision to determine your field position at the competition.

We'll have two complete sets of machines setup at Robocup on the morning of July 2nd.  We have allocated at least two days for teams to come and try out there services on the actual hardware and do any necessary tuning.

-Kyle