[robocup-msrs] MSRS/RoboCup: Three important announcements

Tucker Balch tucker.balch at cc.gatech.edu
Mon May 7 10:23:15 EDT 2007

Dear All,

1) Microsoft has announced a new version (1.5) of Microsoft Robotics Studio:

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/robotics/bb432177.aspx

We will use v1.5 (or later) for the RoboCup event.

2) RoboSoft has announced support within MSRS for their RobuDog:

http://www.robubox.com/robosoft/data/Robocup/RobocupHome.jsp

3) Georgia Tech offers shared source code for color image segmentation (you will need this in order to find colored objects in the environment).  We are offering this code to help teams get started more easily:

http://www.retrocog.com/wiki/index.php/Segmentation_MSRS

Enjoy!

Tucker

--
Tucker Balch, Associate Professor, Interactive Computing
Director, Institute for Personal Robots in Education

phone: +1 404 385-2861 phax: +1 404 601-3185
http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~tucker