[robocup-msrs] questions about pre-registration and payment fees

lorenzo lagrespan at gmail.com
Mon May 7 06:08:32 EDT 2007

greetings. sorry for what might be a silly question but I'm wondering
if there must be physical presence of one or more team members for the
microsoft simulation soccer challenge at the main event. This could be
an issue (flight + housing can become expensive)

On the FAQs I've found answers about housing and meal plans but
nothing on this argument.

thanks in advance

lorenzo g
ALTAIR soccer team
verona university, italy

--
:lorenzo grespan
GPG Key fingerprint = 5372 1B49 9E61 747C FB9A  4DAE 5D2A A9A0 74B4 8F1A