[robocup-msrs] qualification process?

Tucker Balch tucker.balch at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Apr 25 20:21:09 EDT 2007

The invited teams are qualified.

The competition structure will be like most RoboCup leagues: a
round-robin phase in which teams are set in groups, and each plays the
other; a finals phase in which the top teams from each round-robin group
compete in quarter-finals, semi-finals and finals.

Microsoft will be announcing a new player type in the next week or two.

With regard to questions or help, I encourage you to ask help for
specific problems to this email list.

Tucker