[robocup-legged] Programming Memory Sticks

Thomas Röfer Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de
Sat Aug 26 12:29:16 EDT 2006

> In my AIBO accessories inventory, I have two types of memory sticks,
> having 16MB and 32MB capacity.
>
> Could anybody explain if both are good for ERS-7s or just only one
> type?

Hi,

the 16 MB sticks are for programming using Open-R. The 32 MB sticks contain
Sony's original software, and they cannot be used for your own Open-R-based
programs.

Best regards

Thomas Röfer

Dr. Thomas Röfer                   Office Address:
DFKI-Lab Bremen                    Universität Bremen
Safe and Secure Cognitive Systems  Cartesium 0.055
Robert-Hooke-Str. 5                Bibliothekstr. 1
28359 Bremen, Germany              28359 Bremen, Germany
http://www.dfki.de                 www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~roefer

Phone: +49 (421) 218-64200
Fax:   +49 (421) 218-9864200
eMail: Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de