[robocup-legged] The simulator of ARAIBO

Ryuichi Ueda ueda at prince.pe.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Fri Jul 7 23:50:44 EDT 2006

Dear Matthias,

We want to publish it with GPL,
and I believe that it will be possible before long.

For publication, our team have to understand
relation of rights between our university, our team, and SONY.
So we are preparing it carefully.

Thank you very much for your download!

Best regards,

Ryuichi Ueda (Research Associate)
Dept. of Prec. Eng., School of Eng., The Univ. of Tokyo
7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 113-8656 JAPAN
Tel +81-3-5841-6486  Fax +81-3-5841-6487
http://www.arai.pe.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~ueda/
ryuichi at prince.pe.u-tokyo.ac.jp or
ueda at prince.pe.u-tokyo.ac.jp