[robocup-legged] 11 vs. 11 on a Mid-Size League Field

Alfredo Weitzenfeld alfredo at itam.mx
Mon Jun 5 15:30:00 EDT 2006

Dear Hans,

Eagle Knights from Mexico would gladly participate as well in the 11 vs 11
competition, maybe even as part of an "Americas" team.

Best regards,

Alfredo

Prof. Dr. Alfredo Weitzenfeld
Director ROBOTICS and CANNES Labs
Departamento Ingeniería en Computación
Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM)
Río Hondo #1, San Angel Tizapán
México DF, MEXICO CP 01000
email: alfredo at itam.mx
tel: +52-55-56284000 ext 3614