[robocup-legged] Help needed with precompiled MS for RoboCup ...

Michail G. Lagoudakis lagoudakis at intelligence.tuc.gr
Fri May 12 18:30:19 EDT 2006

Dear friends:

We need to stage a short demo showing a scaled-down four-legged game for a TV
show on this Sunday morning. Our team coding is still way behind and we don't
have anything really demonstrable to show. We ran into compilation and other
problems when we tried to use existing code from another team.

I was wondering if somebody on this list from another team could provide 4
precompiled memory stick images to help us run this demo. Of course, proper
credit will be given.

Here is the set-up we have:

- 2 teams, 2 robots in each team
- red team: 1 goalie, 1 player
- blue team: 1 goalie, 1 player
- observe the RoboCup rules
- play for about 10 minutes (or a full game)
- robots: ERS-7 (2 Mind2 and 2 Mind3)

Thank you very much in advance,

Michail
[infant] Team Kouretes, Greece