[robocup-legged] What is the RoboCup 2006 venue?

Thomas Röfer Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de
Sat May 6 02:39:15 EDT 2006

> Tryigng to plan my trip to RoboCup 2006 now, I cannot figure
> it out where the main events will be taking place. The
> 'venue' Web page
> http://www.robocup2006.org/sixcms/detail.php?id=433&lang=en
> does not help much, as it just refers to Bremen as to the
> place to visit (a very big place, I suspect).

Hi,

you are right, the information is not very helpful. The venue is very close
to the central train station. In the image attached, the red triangle at the
bottom is the central train station, and the red building called
"Messehallen / Congress Cenrum" is were the RoboCup takes place.

The map attached was produced using

http://www.bremen.de/sixcms/detail.php?template=01_stadtplan_start&id=636342

clicking six times "up" and two times "right" starting from the initial
view. You can also zoom out to get a better overview.

Best regards

Thomas Röfer

Dr. Thomas Röfer                   Office Address:
DFKI-Lab Bremen                    Universität Bremen
Safe and Secure Cognitive Systems  MZH 3060
Robert-Hooke-Str. 5                Bibliothekstr. 1
28359 Bremen, Germany              28359 Bremen, Germany
http://www.dfki.de                 www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~roefer

Phone: +49 (421) 218-4659
Fax:   +49 (421) 218-3054
eMail: Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de