[robocup-legged] Team webpage

Thomas Röfer Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de
Fri May 5 12:13:57 EDT 2006

Hi,

for RoboCup 2006 we would to setup a page similar to

http://www.tzi.de/4legged/bin/internal/view/Website/Teams2005

So please sent the information (text, links, logos) required for this page
to me. Since the new page will start as a copy of the 2005 page, it would be
of great help if you tell me which information has to be changed and which
can stay the same. It would also be helpful if teams from new countries such
as Iran also sent the image of their flag in 42x25 pixels.

The new page will also list the four teams that will only participate in the
technical challenges, so I need their information as well.

For the website, only send logos and flags in GIF.

However, we would also like to use logos for signs during the actual
competition to show which teams are currently playing. So we also ask you to
send high quality logos either in as high resolution bitmaps or as vector
graphics. To ease printing them, please embed them into a Powerpoint slide.

So, please send
- Text and links for the website (changes only)
- Logos and flags for the website in GIF (only if changed)
- Highres logos as PowerPoint

Please send them no later than May 15.

Thank you very much.

Best regards

Thomas Röfer

Dr. Thomas Röfer                   Office Address:
DFKI-Lab Bremen                    Universität Bremen
Safe and Secure Cognitive Systems  MZH 3060
Robert-Hooke-Str. 5                Bibliothekstr. 1
28359 Bremen, Germany              28359 Bremen, Germany
http://www.dfki.de                 www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~roefer

Phone: +49 (421) 218-4659
Fax:   +49 (421) 218-3054
eMail: Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de