[robocup-legged] Dutch Open 2006 Results

Arnoud Visser arnoud at science.uva.nl
Wed Apr 12 11:14:55 EDT 2006

At 04:03 PM 4/12/2006, Thomas Röfer wrote:
> > Open Challenge
> > Team                      Points
> > Bremen Byters                   36
> > Aibo Team Humboldt              35
> > Dutch Aibo Team                 33
> > Microsoft Hellhounds            30
> > Hamburg Dog Bots        27
>
>I don't understand this result. The sum is 161 points. Since 7 teams voted
>for 5 presentations, and they are not allowed voting for their own one, the
>sum must be:
>
>(7+6+5+4) * 5 + (7+6+5+4+3) * 2 = 160 points
>
>Am I right?
You are right,

the correct numbers for the Open Challenge are:

Bremen Byters   36.0
Aibo Team Humboldt      34.5
Dutch Aibo Team         32.5
Microsoft Hellhounds    30.0
Hamburg Dog Bots        27.0

One team judged the contribution of Team Humboldt
and the Dutch Team as good, which meant that points had to be shared.
This rounding error does not influence the order between the teams.

Regards,

Arnoud Visser