[robocup-legged] Need help with buying aibo

aleg4400 at mail.usyd.edu.au aleg4400 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Thu Mar 16 18:04:14 EST 2006

I've been looking on the net to buy an AIBO (for personal use) lately and
have found there are a lot of brand new latest model AIBOs for sale on
Ebay. It might be a good place to look, they are cheaper than Sony was
selling them for in most countries, and most of the sellers ship all over
the world.

Good luck,
Aimee