[robocup-legged] Australian RoboCup Open

Thu Feb 23 01:30:01 EST 2006

Hi all,

   I just wanted to announce a call for interest in the 2006
Australian RoboCup Open.  We've been having discussions over at
RoboCup-Aus at googlegroups.com - and I thought I'd make a wider
announcement.  The dates have been announced as 7th-8th of April, but
we've found a conflict, and may be changing to 5th-6th or 8th-9th
(the advantages of not having many Aus teams).  It will be held at
UNSW.  There will some RoboCup Rescue events held in Sydney around
the same time (I believe that will be at UTS - dates also somewhere
between 5th and 9th).

   If anyone from elsewhere is interested in participating, please
let me know ASAP.

Cheers,

Will        :-}