[robocup-legged] AIBO_2006 Teams.

Claude Sammut claude at cse.unsw.edu.au
Wed Feb 8 23:59:38 EST 2006

The future of the league is still being considered by the executive
but there seems to be a general desire to keep it going beyond 2006.
But please don't take this as official. A lot depends on what
arrangements we can make for spare parts and repairs, so we could
still be facing the last year this year.

Claude