[robocup-legged] Re: [robocup-exec] About AIBO

Claude Sammut claude at cse.unsw.edu.au
Sat Jan 28 21:08:11 EST 2006

Manuela Veloso wrote:

>Could we send to Sony's President a volume with all the research
>papers that we published with AIBO related work?
>
>Could we send him a letter, signed by all of us, with all the
>historical aspects of our RoboCup involvement with the AIBOs since
>1998, emphasizing the remarkable work of your lab to support the
>advancement of the robotics science?
>
>Can we invite him to RoboCup'06 for our 10-year celebration?

All of these are good ideas. I think a "collected woks" volume is worth
doing.

Claude

--
Claude Sammut                                      Tel: +61-2-9385-6932
School of Computer Science and Engineering         Fax: +61-2-9385-4936
University of New South Wales                    claude at cse.unsw.edu.au
Sydney 2052 Australia                http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~claude