[robocup-legged] 11x11 RoboCup match

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Sat Jan 7 04:37:54 EST 2006

Hello Will,

Excellent job.

2 further remarks only:
- Goals: An alternative may be the kid oder teen size goals of the
  humanoid league.

- Testing: The GermanTeam thinks about testing 11x11 in a meeting at the
  end of March. If all prerequisites are settled early enough, e.g., by
  the end of February, we can report about the experiences made with the setup.

Thank your very much for your efforts!
Cheers,
Oskar von Stryk
Darmstadt Dribbling Dackels, Member of GermanTeam