[robocup-humanoid] Call for Special Offers (RoboCup Humanoid League)

Olivier Ly ly.olivier at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 08:31:04 EDT 2020

Dear members of the technical committee,

Here is a proposition of "Special Offer" from Rhoban Team:
Institution: Rhoban, Bordeaux University
Contact: Olivier Ly - ly at labri.fr / team at rhoban.com

Description of the offer:
The Rhoban Football Club proposes a fully assembled Sigmaban+ Robot (Sydney
version), ready to play for RoboCup2021.

Price per robot is 30 K€ including a case for protection, 100 K€ for a
read-to-play team.
The source code we used during final is available along with install
instruction at https://github.com/Rhoban/kid_size_public/tree/public_2019

Expiration date for the offer: 2021/02/28