[robocup-humanoid] Problem Accessing Registration Website

Maike Paetzel maike.paetzel at it.uu.se
Tue Nov 12 01:11:14 EST 2019

Dear team UTRA,

As mentioned in the Call for Participation, the submission system will open November 18th. We're currently in the process of getting the system ready, so please be patient until the 18th. We will send out another e-mail with the notification once the system is ready. If you remain having problems after we announced the system to be open, please contact the Technical Committee directly at <rc-hl-tc at lists.robocup.org>

/Maike