[robocup-humanoid] Call for participation: RoHOW 2019

Maike Paetzel maike.paetzel at it.uu.se
Fri Oct 25 07:23:32 EDT 2019

Hej Humanoid Teams,

Please see the Call for Participation for the RoHOW 2019 below. I can strongly recommend participating, it has been a very fruitful event in the past years.
If you have questions, please reach out to René (in CC).

Cheers,
Maike

Dear fellow RoboCup HKSL teams,

we are proud to announce the Robotic Hamburg Open Workshop (RoHOW) 2019. The event will take place at the Hamburg University of Technology from 29th of November to 1st of December.

This years RoHOW will have the same goals as last year: Exchanging knowledge in workshops and discussions, expanding your horizon in talks, and getting together with a cold beer / soft drink. We will have small areas with couches and monitors and two to three smaller rooms for workshops. Also, there will be a proper cable based connection to the internet almost everywhere on the venue. In addition, we will have small snacks for you as well as low priced breakfast on Saturday and Sunday. Thanks to our supporters, there is no participation fee; as usual, drinks are also included.

Like last year there won't be a public day. We will have the whole weekend for knowledge transfer, testing stuff on the full size SPL field (note that we wont be able to provide a proper humanoid field but you are free to use the SPL field of cause) and so on.

Sounds good? If not already done: Contact us as soon as possible (but no later than by the 10th of November 2019) via email including your team name, a contact person and the exact number of participants and their full names. This way we can order the badges and make the final plan for the team zones.

The talks and workshops will be organized via the MOPAD which will launch some weeks before the RoHOW starts. You will receive a link as soon as we have it online. Feel free to write us an e-mail if you already know that you want to host a talk.

Further details like the schedule, the venue's address and so on can be found on our website (rohow.de). We will keep you updated on any news.

There are still some uncertainties? Just write us a short mail The same applies to ideas, criticism and whatever else comes to your mind.

At this point we want to thank you once again for the great event last year. All this would not be possible without you!

See you soon

René Kost
RoHOW-Orga Team

----
RobotING at TUHH e.V.
Am Schwarzenberg-Campus 3
21073 Hamburg

e-mail: hulks at tuhh.de<mailto:hulks at tuhh.de>
Event: https://rohow.de
Team: https://hulks.de

När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så innebär det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur vi gör det kan du läsa här: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy