[robocup-humanoid] Soccer ball for this year

Ludovic Hofer lhofer at labri.fr
Fri Jun 21 03:52:53 EDT 2019

Dear Reinaldo,

I can confirm that for Teen and Adult we expect to play with the Telstar
GOLD.

I am really sorry to hear that it is not available in your country. We
tried to pick one of the most common ball among the available choices at
the time the decision was made.

Unfortunately, this decision is coming quite late and I do sincerely
hope that we will manage to announce it sooner next year.

See you in Sydney.

Ludovic