[robocup-humanoid] Fwd: [robocup-worldwide] Call for Participation RoboCup German Open 2019

Reinhard Gerndt r.gerndt at ostfalia.de
Mon Nov 19 03:21:17 EST 2018

Dear RoboCup Humanoid Teams

in 2019 we plan to have Humanoid League competitions at RoboCup German Open (see below). It is a nice opportunity preparing your robots for the international events. Please consider participating.

In case you would be interested in participating with adapted rules or doing some demonstrations (e.g. including other robot sizes or experimenting with new humanoid robot designs, not fully covered by the international rules, ...) please let me know. We should be able to find a suitable setup for you.

If you need any assistance for planing your participation, please let me know.

Please observe the deadline (November 30th) approaching

Reinhard
(LOC Humanoid League German Open)