[robocup-humanoid] [CFP] SSR 2018 : International Ph.D. Conference on Safe and Social Robotics

Alessandra Rossi alexarossi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 12:31:10 EDT 2018

Dear HL teams,

I hope all of you had safe flights back to your home after the great time
at RoboCup 2018.

I would like to invite you to submit your research work to The
International PhD Conference on Safe and Social Robotics (SSR 2018).

This conference is co-organized by two Horizon 2020 projects SECURE (I am
part of this project) and SOCRATES with the focus in Robotics. It is
organized by the PhD students and for the PhD students. We encourage you to
discuss the state of the art with many PhD students and expert researchers
working on design, emotion, intention, vision and language processing,
security, safety, and ethics for Robotics.

It is conveniently co-located with IROS 2018, so that attendees can also
benefit from this large international conference.

For more information,
website: http://www.socrates-project.eu/sesoro-2018/
submissions: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ssr20180

I hope to see you there!