[robocup-humanoid] Meeting Minutes from the 2017 rule discussion

Maike Paetzel maike.paetzel at it.uu.se
Tue Dec 12 14:25:54 EST 2017

Dear Humanoid League,

please find attached the meeting minutes from all team leader meetings we had at the world championship 2017 in Japan. The final meeting minutes from page 7 onward are the results of the rule discussion for 2018.

The minutes were reviewed by the Technical Committee and accepted without changes. The Technical Committee will therefore take the meeting minutes as a basis for the next years rule proposal. If you find any mistakes in the meeting minutes, please let the TC know as soon as possible.

We're currently working on a first draft of the new rule proposal, which we hope to publish as soon as possible and latest in mid of January. We will then, as last year, invite teams to discuss the rule changes and make proposals for changes. The Technical Committee will review the proposed changes and take the final decision on the 2018 rule book. If necessary, small changes may occur after the GermanOpen (end of April), where the rule book is applied in regular games for the first time.

Please remember that we will also update the GameController, mostly to add some feature requests and remove bugs that were noticed during the last world championship. If you find any issues or have feature requests, please add it to GitHub: https://github.com/RoboCup-Humanoid-TC/GameController/issues

Cheers,
Maike (on behalf of the Humanoid League Technical Committee)