[robocup-humanoid] Call for Participation Humanoid League @ RoboCup German Open 2018 - Kid, Teen, Adult

Reinhard Gerndt r.gerndt at ostfalia.de
Mon Nov 13 12:11:07 EST 2017

Dear All,

RoboCup GermanOpen from April 27th to 29th 2018 is a good opportunity to prepare for the international humanoid league competitions:

RoboCup German Open 2018
Call for Participation
https://robocupgermanopen.de <https://robocupgermanopen.de/>
27 - 29 April 2018
MESSE MAGDEBURG, Germany
The RoboCup German Open 2018 will be the 16th open RoboCup
competition held in Germany. The event will take place in Magdeburg
at MESSE MAGDEBURG.
-- RoboCup Major Leagues (international teams) ----------------------
Competitions are offered in the following leagues:
- RoboCupSoccer Standard Platform League
- RoboCupSoccer Humanoid League (Kid-Size)
- RoboCupRescue Robot League
- RoboCup at Home <mailto:RoboCup at Home> League
- RoboCupIndustrial Logistics League
- RoboCupIndustrial RoboCup at Work <mailto:RoboCup at Work> League
The registration deadline is *** 15 December 2017 ***.
Visit https://robocupgermanopen.de <https://robocupgermanopen.de/> to register your RoboCup Major
League team. Details on the registration (fee, accommodation, rules)
are available on the web site. Booking of blocked accommodation with
special rates is possible after your registration.

We invite all sub-leagues - Kid, Teen and Adult - for - regular, drop-in and demo - games. If in doubt please contact me.

Please observe the deadline for registration on December 15th.

Kind regards

Reinhard Gerndt
(RC-GO-HL League)