[robocup-humanoid] Hello I’m leader of team ROBIT. Thank you for your reply.

박효종 gywhd5024 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 12:45:16 EST 2017

[image: 본문 이미지 1] <https://youtu.be/HXcgQSiLgD0>

https://youtu.be/HXcgQSiLgD0

Hello l’m leader of team ROBIT.Thank you for your reply.

This is our new video. This one show stand up motion. We complete our new
robot. This picture is our new robot. I'll edit TDP as soon sa possible.

We are working really hard to participate in the ROBOCUP 2017 Nagoya,
Japan. Also, we are preparing for the ROBOCUP 2017 Korea open. We really
want to qualify for the soccer competition. Please consider our
qualification.

  <https://mailtrack.io/>Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=gywhd5024@gmail.com&idSignature=22>