[robocup-humanoid] Official Forum for the RoboCup Humanoid League

Maike Paetzel 8paetzel at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Mon Jan 2 08:02:38 EST 2017

Dear RoboCup Humanoid teams,

with the support of the RoboCup Federation and the technical support of
team Hamburg Bit-Bots we can now present the official forum for the
RoboCup Humanoid League: https://hl.forum.robocup.org
The forum is supposed to encourage discussions among the teams in
different areas, like rules, league development, hardware and software
suggestions and problem discussions. We hope the forum will help to
strengthen collaborations between the teams and increase the
participation in the league development.

The forum has been set up during the last weeks, but it is still ongoing
work. Minor administrative changes will be carried out during the next
days. Please not that the image upload is unfortunately currently not
working properly, but we hope to have this fixed in the next days.

Don't hesitate to contribute to the discussions and the organization of
the forum itself in the meta category. The forum is moderated. If you
see a post that is inappropriate, off-topic or needs the attention of
the moderators in any other way, please use the flag option to bring it
to the moderators' attention.

Cheers,
Maike (for the RoboCup Humanoid Technical Committee)