[robocup-humanoid] RoHOW 2016

Nils Rokita 0rokita at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Tue Oct 25 04:32:02 EDT 2016

Dear fellow RoboCup teams,

we are proud to announce the third Robotic Hamburg Open Workshop
(RoHOW). This event will take place at the Hamburg University of
Technology from November 25th to 27th and is organized by the teams
HULKs (SPL) and Hamburg Bit-Bots (Humanoid).

During the RoHOW the participants will have the opportunity to discuss a
variety of topics with members of other teams, launch a test game or
even start their own workshop. Since we would like to foster the sharing of
knowledge between the teams we will set up different areas with couches,
snacks and network.

If you want to join us, we need you to send us an email with your team
details (name, contact, expected number of participants) by October
27rd to hulks at tuhh.de. We will need the names of all participants no later
than November 6th.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or ideas
regarding the event. We will send you more information on schedule and
content later this month. You may inform us on your topics of interest
as soon as you can.

Best regards,
your RoHOW team

--