[robocup-humanoid] Guessing Game

0bestman at informatik.uni-hamburg.de 0bestman at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Jun 29 04:20:43 EDT 2016

Hello humanoid league,

we, the Hamburg Bit-Bots, started a little game where you can guess
the results of this years competition.
Participating is easy and open for everyone.
Just go to https://www.kicktipp.com/bit-bots
(If it should be not displayed in english you can change the language
at the bottom of the page.)

You can guess the results of all the games in the Kid-Size league and
you will get points if you guessed the winner and even more if you
guessed the exact result. You can correct your guess till the start of
the game.

We will try to keep the results up to date. If you have any questions
don't hesitate to ask someone from our team.

Regards,
Marc Bestmann
(for the Hamburg Bit-Bots)