[robocup-humanoid] aftermath

Marcell Missura missura at ais.uni-bonn.de
Fri Jul 24 09:34:43 EDT 2015

Dear Teams of the Humanoid League,

I hope you all had a fun and successful competition and arrived safely back home.
As this year was a year of radical changes of the environment, I invite all of you
to send your comments, questions, or remarks to this mailing list. How did you manage
to cope with the grass? Did you use any new technology? Was it difficult to adapt
your computer vision? Are there any interesting tricks you invented for walking,
object recognition, or localization that you would like to share with everyone?
Did you participate in the Technical Challenge? Are there any details in the rules
that you would like to change, or find difficult to understand? Share whatever you
like, and help us to shape the rules and the roadmap. Were you content with the
organization of the league and the games? Any details that you particularly liked,
or were not happy with?

best regards,
Marcell Missura
member of the Technical Committee