[robocup-humanoid] Seven "Size 1" Soccer Balls

Sander van Dijk sgvandijk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 18:09:09 EDT 2015

Hey all,

We got hold of a number of Nike SC2469 balls, so thought we'd share some
details, too.

In our highly scientific measurement set-up they come in at ~15cm diameter.

Compared to some other balls we have, a Mitre ball advertised as 'Mini' and
a Hotspurs ball advertised as 'Size 1',there isn't that much of a
difference.

Hope that helps somebody!

Cheers,
Sander