[robocup-humanoid] International RoboCup Symposium 2015 - CFP

Sean Luke sean at cs.gmu.edu
Thu Mar 19 10:17:17 EDT 2015

On Mar 19, 2015, at 7:35 AM, Reinhard Gerndt <r.gerndt at ostfalia.de> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> please consider submitting papers on work in the humanoid league.
>
> If you do not have the time or the material for a full paper, please consider asking others to join forces and combine your effort. Should there be any cases like this, please do not hesitate to post your idea on this mailing list or ask humanoid league OC and TC for assistance.

As co-chair of the Symposium, I'd STRONGLY encourage you to do this as well.

Actually, let me make a suggestion which only occurred to me today.  The humanoid league (and SPL) is sort of the vanguard for RoboCup: it presents many of the interesting problems that must still be tackled in order to achieve the 2050 goal.  I think the Symposium would be very receptive to a joint Humanoid-SPL position paper on past history, current challenges, open problems, and future directions with emphasis on the humanoid leagues.

Sean