[robocup-humanoid] Robocup Qualification Video question

Sean Luke sean at cs.gmu.edu
Fri Jan 30 17:03:20 EST 2015

Jacky, could you clarify this?  Are you saying that we need to make a high quality produced video?  Or you mean that if we produce a video which shows our robots performing the necessary tasks, we still might not qualify because of some measure of robot task performance quality?  I thought qualification was binary: you met the requirements or you didn't.

Sean