[robocup-humanoid] 4th International Spring School on Humanoid Soccer Robots

杜國洋 tuky at nkfust.edu.tw
Tue Jan 27 10:37:09 EST 2015

Dear Humanoid league friends,

On behalf of the committee of 4th International Spring School on Humanoid Soccer Robots organized by National Kaohsiung First University of Science & Technology (NKFUST), we invite all of people who are interested of humanoid research for the experience of RoboCup research.  You can visit the following website for more information:
http://humanoid.nkfust.edu.tw/RoboCupSS2015/index.html

The Spring School is organized for the promotion of RoboCup.
It's very meaningful for Taiwan's academy, NKFUST, to organize the activity related to RoboCup.  It's not only a promotion activity in Taiwan, but also a chance for Asia countries to experience RoboCup research.

In this year Spring School, the objective focuses on open source for robotics research.  Especially, we invite two lecturers from Open Source Robotics Foundation (OSRF) to contribute about Robot Operating Systems (ROS).  They create a lecture based on ROS simulator for the tutorial of Atlas Robot which ever participates DARPA robot competition.  Join this Spring School experience advanced robot research.

Please keep viewing the website for update news.

Best regards with you,

Kuo-Yang Tu
Professor & Head
Institute of Electrical Engineering
National Kaohsiung First University of Science & Technology
Email: tuky at nkfust.edu.tw
Tel: +886 7 6011000 ext. 2810
Fax: +886 7 6011239