[robocup-humanoid] TeenSize Humanoid Open Hardware Platform Survey

Williams, Andrew B. andrew.williams at marquette.edu
Mon Oct 6 17:39:49 EDT 2014

Hello RoboCup Community,

Thank you for your responses to the TeenSize Humanoid Open Hardware Platform survey.  We are considering reporting the anonymous results in a  Humanoid Soccer Workshop paper.  There is still time to contribute to our findings by completing the short online survey at this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3PJ6DSP <https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3PJ6DSP>

Best regards,

— Andrew

Andrew B. Williams, Ph.D.
Professor and John P. Raynor, S.J., Distinguished Chair
Electrical & Computer Engineering
Director, Humanoid Engineering & Intelligent Robotics (HEIR) Lab
Marquette University
Milwaukee, WI 53201
http://www.eng.mu.edu/abwilliams

HEIR Lab: http://www.eng.mu.edu/abwilliams/heirlab
Twitter: @heirlab

We are trying to assess interest in the TeenSize Humanoid league with regards to accessibility of TeenSize robot platforms. We would appreciate it if you could take a couple minutes to complete this online survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3PJ6DSP> to help us gather this information.

Thank you for your time!

— Andrew
Team MU-L8

<DSC_0017 2.jpg>