[robocup-humanoid] Clarification requested on the KidSize 10cm Ball

Sean Luke sean at gmu.edu
Sat Jan 11 09:56:03 EST 2014

Franklin Balls are very soft massage balls for yoga and pilates.  We had assumed they'd be much too soft too be good choices.  We've been struggling to find any medium-hardness 9-11cm balls, and the closest we could find were some play balls for dogs:

- Jolly Pets Push-N-Play 4.5 inch (hard plastic but not available in orange)
  http://www.k9power.com/jolly-pets-push-n-play-jolly-ball-4-5-inch.html

- Jolly Pets Bounce-N-Play 4.5 inch (orange but soft and bouncy.  Plus smells like vanilla!)
  http://www.amazon.com/Jolly-Bounce-n-Play-Vanilla-Scented-Vibrant/dp/B0006G56X4

- Plastic training softballs (perforated -- will be fun for cameras :-)
  http://www.suntekstore.com/goods.php?id=13005890&utm_source=gbus&utm_medium=paid

- various soft and spikey massage and sensory balls

... and that's it.

Sean