[robocup-humanoid] RoboCup 2013 Eindhoven: KidSize -- EDROM confirmation

rsgoncalves at mecanica.ufu.br rsgoncalves at mecanica.ufu.br
Sun Mar 17 10:03:15 EDT 2013

Dear Humanoid League Technical Committee,

We confirm that EDROM/Brazil will participate in the RoboCup 2013 competition.

We will also register our team (EDROM – KidSize) before the 31 May 2013
registration deadline.

We would also like to play soccer games, if there are withdrawals.

Best Regards,

Rogério

Team Leader of EDROM
Prof. Dr. Rogério Sales Gonçalves