[robocup-humanoid] RoboCup 2013 Eindhoven: KidSize -- Bold Hearts confirmation

Sander van Dijk sgvandijk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 14:31:08 EDT 2013

Dear RoboCup Humanoid League Technical Committee,

Thank you very much for qualifying our team for the RoboCup 2013 Humanoid
Kid-Size games. We are very much looking forward to the event, and would
hereby like to confirm that we will participate in the competition in
Eindhoven, The Netherlands. We plan to complete our team-registration
before the early registration deadline of 30 April.

Kind regards,

Sander van Dijk
On behalf of team Bold Hearts

--