[robocup-humanoid] RoboCup 2013 Eindhoven: KidSize -- Cyberlords La Salle confirmation

Luis F Lupián lupianl at ieee.org
Mon Mar 4 21:20:35 EST 2013

Hello everyone,

Team *Cyberlords La Salle* confirms we will take part of the competition in
RoboCup 2013 Eindhoven.

We will complete the team-registration process within the early
registration period and we estimate we will register a total of 6 to 8 team
members.

Kind regards,
Luis

--
M. en C. Luis F Lupián Sánchez, Profesor Investigador
Laboratorio de Robótica Móvil y Sistemas Automatizados
lupianl at lci.ulsa.mx, lupianl at ieee.org