[robocup-humanoid] RoboCup 2013: AUTMan Humanoid Kid-Size Team Confirmation Response

soroush sadeghnejad s.sadeghnejad at aut.ac.ir
Tue Feb 26 14:22:12 EST 2013

Dear Humanoid League Technical Committee Members

Thank you for selecting our team as one of the qualified teams of RoboCup
2013. It is AUTMan Kid-Size team's pleasure to compete in Humanoid League
of RoboCup 2013 which is going to be held in the Netherlands. We would like
to confirm our participation in the competition and also expect to finish
our registration before the end of April.

Regards and hope to see you all.

Soroush Sadeghnejad

On behalf of team AUTMan

Soroush Sadeghnejad (Phd)

Department of Mechanical Engineering <http://sharif.ac.ir/>

Sharif University of Technology

Azadi Ave., Tehran 1458889694, I.R.IRAN

Organizing Committee Member of  International RoboCup Federation In
Humanoid Robot League<http://www.tzi.de/humanoid/bin/view/Website/Committees2013>

Robotic Center of Excellence of AmirKabir University of Technology. (Tehran
Polytechnic) <http://arc.aut.ac.ir/>

Home Page: http://mech.sharif.edu/~s_sadeghnejad

Mail: S.Sadeghnejad at aut.ac.ir;

         S_Sadeghnejad at mech.sharif.ir