[robocup-humanoid] RoboCup 2012 Mexico: KidSize ‐‐ AUTMan confirmation response

soroush sadeghnejad s.sadeghnejad at aut.ac.ir
Fri Mar 16 16:19:26 EDT 2012

Dear Humanoid League Technical Committee Members

Thank you for selecting our team as one of 24 fully qualified teams for
participating in Humanoid League for the current year RoboCup competition.
It is AUTMan Kid-Size team's pleasure to compete in Humanoid League of
RoboCup2012 which is going to be held in Mexico. We would like to confirm
our participation in the competition and also expect to finish our
registration before the end of April.

Regards and hope to see you all in Mexico City.
Soroush Sadeghnejad
On behalf of team AUTMan