[robocup-humanoid] RoboCup 2012 Mexico: AdultSize -- HuroEvolution AD confirmation response

Chung-Hsien Kuo chkuo at mail.ntust.edu.tw
Thu Mar 15 20:24:24 EDT 2012

Dear Prof. Luis Lupian and RoboCup Humanoid League Technical Committee,

According to the team qualification acceptance letter, I am writing this letter for the commitment that our team (HuroEvolution AD) will participate in the competition of RoboCup 2012 in Mexico City. In addition, we recommend Mr. Yu-De Lien to serve as a referee in the RoboCup Humanoid League.

Finally, we deeply appreciate your kind acceptance of our team qualification. We are able to finish the team?registration process within this month. Please also advise us how to register our team online. I look forward to hearing from you. For any further questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

Chung-Hsien Kuo
Associate Professor
Medical Robotics Laboratory, Department of Electrical Engineering
National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
Tel: 886-2-27376679   Fax: 886-2-27385493
E-mail: chkuo at mail.ntust.edu.tw