[robocup-humanoid] inquiry about the registration

이헌중 r6crew87 at naver.com
Tue Feb 21 09:20:40 EST 2012

Good to see you! we from Korea are RNDteam in Seoul National University of Science & Technology.
We send the e-mail to register for Robocup. We sincerely were preparing for Kid size of Robocup's humanoid league.
But unfortunely we missed to register for it. It's a pitiful situation that We can't participate in Robocup.
So if we can have a chance to register for it again, through the e-mail, we would like to have the imformation about All the things for the registration and registration term. We apologize for late registration to you. Once again we really would like to participate in Robocup.
If it is possible, we would be happy! We look forward to hear you.