[robocup-humanoid] RoboCup 2012 Mexico: KidSize -- EROS confirmation response

azhar19 at student.eepis-its.edu azhar19 at student.eepis-its.edu
Fri Feb 24 17:53:11 EST 2012

Dear Humanoid League Technical Committee

Based on your notification letter about qualification result for the
RoboCup Humanoid League.I represent the entire team, say thank you very much.

We are very willing to follow the RoboCup humanoid league competition.
This is our opportunity to be able to develop a humanoid robot soccer
better and can compete at a higher level.

Preferably, I will set a date to start the registration process after
You provide registration information in detail.
but approximately the beginning of March we will start the registration
process.
I wait your next information about detailed instructions for the
registration procedure.

Thank you for your cooperation

best regards,
EROS TEAM