[robocup-humanoid] RoboCup 2012 Mexico: KidSize ‐‐ Darmstadt Dribblers confirmation response

Dorian Scholz scholz at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Feb 23 08:48:25 EST 2012

Dear Technical Committee,

We would like to thank you for selecting our team Darmstadt Dribblers as participant in the Robocup 2012 Humanoid KidSize League.

Hereby, we would like to confirm our participation in the competition. We strongly expect to finish registration of our team, team leader and team members during the early registration period, so before the end of April.

Best regards,

--
Dipl.-Inform. Dorian Scholz         E-Mail:scholz(at)sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Simulation, Systems Optimization    Phone:  +49 (0) 6151 16-4811